6.15.2011

Welcome to the Anabar Series

May 2017 update - Exciting news!!! Joseph, a reader from Florida, solved the secret code on the "Extras" page and for a reward I sent him paperback copies of Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises." Congratulations Joseph! Please go to the "Extras" page and see the solutions to the secret messages. This appears to be the code Omalof used to send assignments to Anabar.

December 2016 Update! I have just revised and re-released both of my books, Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises, and both are available in paperback and on Kindle. I totally changed the beginning to Anabar's Run, so it gets right into the action. 

Hello readers and visitors! Thanks for coming to my website, where you can find information on my books, Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises. Over the past several years, I have made trips to Semdela and Ricamareth and gathered a secret Scout code, photographs, documents, and other materials, which I am posting here for you to examine. I have uploaded maps, which I drew, photographs, pages from Omalof’s training log (water damaged), coded messages, geographical data on the two countries, and other features.

2012
I am planning another trip this summer to Semdela and Ricamareth, and I’ll do my best to gather as much as I can. Right now, I have leads on where I might find a map of the battlefield and some poems written by Anabar’s mother. I have also made contact with a man who claims to have a rare copy of a Scout training manual and arrest orders issued for Omalof. I hope he will give me a fair price for them, but I would gladly pay him quite a bit.

I also plan to explore the valley cave again. It never fails to surprise me how I seem to find something different each time I poke around in there.

Thanks again for visiting. Let me know if there is anything else you might want to see from the books, and I’ll see if I can find it on my trip.


Peace,

Will Granger
anabarwriter@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Will,
    Your new blog is a wonderful addition to those familiar with the Anabar series and inviting to those new to the books. Color, layout, and sizing are spot on. It is evident that much thought and time has been spent by yourself.
    I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I referred often to your feedback on my original site and tried to include your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys and I just finished Anabar's Run. We were supposed to finish tomorrow, but they both insisted we press on. They didn't want to leave off halfway through Anabar's final test!

    My (almost) seven-year-old told me to tell you "I liked it!" And my nine-year-old said he can't wait to start the next one. I thought the little one might be a bit young, but I was surprised just how attentive he was. Anytime I asked him a question, he was spot on! I think an 8+ rating for Anabar is easily feasible.

    We looked over the blog, but my boys were young enough to pass over it pretty quickly. (They were looking forward to recess after sitting so long.) The wanted poster made them VERY curious, however, and they loved the pictures, especially of Tom's cabin. And they smiled with comprehension as I read the water-stained log and asked, "Was that a real story?" Then they were off. Take away: the visual images on the blog were a hit with my younger set, but they really didn't want to take the time to read the text.

    Kudos on a very boy-friendly series, Will! We're looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,

    I am so glad to hear that your sons enjoyed Anabar's Run and my blog. It has been fun creating features for the blog. I am going to update the map next, and then draw some new ones. I also plan to create a poster and write some newspaper articles related to Anabar Rises.

    Thanks!

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am visitor in your blog. have you written anything relating to wood carving? let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I have not written any articles, but I just posted more pictures of my carving on the "Photographs" page. I would enjoy talking about carving and tools. I have some Japanese water stones, and I am learning to use them effectively.
      Thanks

      Delete
  6. hello " Mr. GRANGER! " I COME FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, i like your book, my name is Babushca Uralgerf. I think your book is chicken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, My Name Is Among Us Imposter. I would Like To State That These Books Are Epic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. moung us impasta hehhehheheheheehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone loves my hair and this book

    ReplyDelete
  11. Especially my hair hehe

    ReplyDelete